WAITAKERE CRICKET CLUB - PREMIER MENS COACH
Expressions of Interest are invited for the position of Premier Coach for the 2019/2020 season. Waitakere CC play in all formats of the Auckland Cricket Premier Grade Competitions. The club runs a squad system for the top two teams and as such the Premier Coach will have responsibility for both team’s training and skills upgrade.
Training nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays. A full training programme is required as are attainable goals for both teams. Ideally, the person to take on this challenging role will preferably have a level 2 as a minimum. Team coaching, management experience; and the ability to demonstrate excellence in planning, technical, tactical and presentation skills are required.
Please note that expressions of interest will close on 17 August 2019 All written applications together with CV to be sent to - Randall Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org
KUMEU CRICKET CLUB - CRICKET DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Kumeu Cricket Club has just celebrated its 75th anniversary and is one of Auckland’s fastest growing clubs. Kumeu is seeking a self-motivated person to fulfil the role and help continue the growth and development of the club.
The ideal candidate for the position will have strong cricket coaching, ideally first-class cricket experience and be available to play in the club’s top side
The CDM will report to KCC Director of Cricket.
The role is primarily responsible for development of players & coaches and will encompass the following:
- Head Coach of the Men’s Premier Team.
- Organization and management of team practices.
- Coach and mentor for all volunteer coaches.
- 1:1 senior player coaching as and when required.
- Be available to play in the clubs first XI.
- Run the Kumeu CC academy and development programs.
- Promote KCC to secondary school players with a view to having them continue to play for KCC while at school and once they leave school.
- Help run KCC cricket awareness programmes in local primary Schools
- Along with KCC Director of Cricket, assist with the development of junior elite players.
- Assist with KCC weekly pro coaching as and when required by the Director of Cricket.
- The role will be well remunerated and reflect the quality and calibre of the successful candidate.
- Help develop and implement Kumeu CC girl’s initiative.
This role is full time. A competitive salary will be paid. Applicants must hold a current NZ work visa.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV and a covering letter to: Stephen Nobilo, KCC Executive Chairman, email@example.com , by 20th June 2019.
Click here for vacancies at Cricket Wellington.
Click here for vacancies at Canterbury Cricket.
Click here for vacancies at Otago Cricket.
Click here for vacancies at ND Cricket.