PARNELL CRICKET CLUB - MEN'S PREMIER RESERVE COACH
We are looking for an exceptional Premier Reserves Coach with a strong cricket background. The role is primarily responsible for the identification and development of men’s premier reserves players that will encompass Premier Players dropping down, school age players and the Men’s 3rd XI.
Opportunity to work and develop alongside Ian West, our level 3 qualified and highly successful Prems coach
The role will encompass the following points:
1. Coach of the Men’s Premier Reserve Team. Attendance at all Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday PCC Men’s Premier reserve matches.
2. Organization and management of Men’s Premier Reserve team practices (Tuesday and Thursday nights). 3. Selector of Men’s Premier Reserve team along with Premier Coach, Senior Chairman, Men’s Premier Captain, Men’s Premier Reserve Captain and PCC Club Captain.
3. Coach and mentor for senior PCC players (top 4 teams).
4. 1:1 senior player coaching as and when required (top 4 teams).
5. Develop transition of PCC junior players into senior teams.
6. Promote PCC to secondary school players with a view to having them play for PCC once they leave school.
7. Along with PCC Junior and Female Coaches, assist with the development of junior elite (male and female) players.
8. Along with PCC Junior and Female Coaches, as well as other pro coaches, oversee Junior (grades 6 to 8) premier team selections, as required by the respective Grade Co-ordinator’s and Junior Chairman.
9. Along with PCC Junior and Female Coaches, assist all PCC nominations to all EDCA teams (grades 7 to 12/13). 10. Assist with PCC weekly pro coaching as and when required by the Director of Cricket.
This role will be for 7 months of the year through to 31st March. A competitive salary will be paid along with petrol and mobile phone allowances and performance incentives. Applicants must hold a current NZ work visa.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV and a covering letter to: Director of Cricket, Hussain@parnellcricket.co.nz, by 16th October 2020
KUMEU CRICKET CLUB - PREMIER MEN'S SCORER
Kumeū Cricket Club is seeking a scorer for our Premier Men’s Team for the 2020/2021 season.
We are base in Huapai, West Auckland.
Whilst cricket scoring experience and cricket knowledge would be an advantage, this is definitely NOT essential.
Scoring is performed online on CricHQ platform which is extremely easy to use and the club will provide support and full training on use of the system.
The scorer will receive a daily allowance and will have lunch and drinks provided at all games.
If transport is required to games this can also be organised.
The season will run from mid-October 2020 to end March 2021, with matches every Saturday excluding a short break over the Christmas/New Year period. A few matches are also played on Sundays.
Please contact: Stephen Nobilo mobile 0220434615 or email@example.com
EAST COAST BAYS - PREMIER SCORER
East Coast Bays Cricket Club, based on Auckland’s North Shore, are seeking a scorer for their Premier Men’s Team for the 2020/2021 season.
Whilst cricket scoring experience and extensive cricket knowledge would be an advantage, this is not essential. Scoring is performed online on the user friendly CricHQ platform and expert training will be provided if required.
The scorer will receive a daily allowance and will be provided lunch and drinks at home games and most away games.
The season will run from mid-October 2020 to end March 2021, with matches every Saturday excluding a short break over the Christmas/New Year period. A few matches are also played on Sundays and on Wednesday evenings.
Should you be interested, but are unable to commit to all matches, we urge you to still apply, as it is our intention to have back up scorers to assist as required.
Please email Club Chair Rod Schmulian at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Click here for vacancies at Cricket Wellington.
Click here for vacancies at Canterbury Cricket.
Click here for vacancies at Otago Cricket.
Click here for vacancies at ND Cricket.