We're looking for someone to ...
- lead the overall technical architecture of the NV Play product and platform, ensuring it is fit for purpose and able to operate at a global scale
- assume line management of the wider technical development team and contractor pool
- work closely with the operating directors to build product and platform knowledge as part of an orchestrated transition of responsibilities
- monitor team wellbeing, capabilities & resourcing, and highlight issues, gaps & opportunities to management
- stay abreast of general changes in the software industry and development tooling, approaches and frameworks, ensuring that NV Play product offerings evolve with industry best practices
- drive the evolution & implementation of our development processes and practices
- spearhead future recruitment initiatives and play a key role in growing the development team
- help us change the game of cricket forever
You will have …
- 5+ years’ real world development experience, including 2+ at a team lead level or similar, ideally within a product development environment
- a passion for designing robust, well architected software solutions leveraging Microsoft technologies and tools, specifically .NET, SQL Server and Azure
- a high degree of technical adaptability and versatility, ideally with hands-on experience across all layers from front-end to back-end
- real world experience working within an Agile product development team
- an excellent communication style, both written and in person, and play well with others
- an exceptionally organised approach to work, life and 'getting sh*t done'
- the capacity to think holistically about the challenge in front of you, within the context of our broader platform offering
- an eye for detail, and get enjoyment from successfully testing everything that passes your desk
- the ability to work closely with the broader team to ensure we always exceed our clients' expectations
- a natural curiosity and a drive to both understand & keep pace with the changing business & technology landscape
- did we mention an eye for detail? If your friends call you pedantic, then you really should talk to us
GRAFTON UNITED CRICKET CLUB | Men's Premier Coach
Grafton United Cricket Club are seeking a dedicated and skilled Premier Head Coach for the 2021-22 season to help our players realise their potential. Grafton United is Auckland's central city cricket club and has a proud history that dates back to 1862.
The Premier Head Coach is responsible for premier and senior coaching alongside youth high-performance development. The role will work alongside the Reserves coach in developing and managing the club's young, talented Premier squad.
As the ideal candidate you will have a strong cricketing brain, a good coaching skill set, and relationships within the cricket community. You will be able to connect with players to help them realise their potential, both as players and people.
The ideal candidate will have a Level 2 coaching certificate (or equivalent) and experience at coaching cricket at a competitive level. Excellent people and organisational skills are required along with the ability to communicate on and off the field.
Applications from player coaches who can demonstrate consistently strong performance at a Premier or above level will also be considered.
The role will operate from July to the end of the season, including some pre-season work, planning and player development leading into the season. In-season, the role includes twice weekly squad training and all Men’s Premier team game days.
Key focus areas will be Premier squad performance, squad development and supporting a player-led club culture. You will have the opportunity to shape the club’s high-performance players pathway.
Remuneration will depend on the quality of the candidate and the agreed time commitments for the role.
A copy of the position description is available upon request.
All applications and enquiries should be sent via email with a full CV by 13 June 2021 to email@example.com
KUMEU CRICKET CLUB | Men's Premier Player / Coach
2021/22 sees a massive season for Kumeū CC with the returning to topflight men’s Premier Grade cricket after an absence of 20 years. This will see our players up against the best club cricketers in Auckland, in New Zealand’s toughest club cricket competition.
Kumeū Cricket Club established in 1943 is based at the Huapai Domain, West Auckland and is one of 14 principal cricket clubs in Auckland.
The club has undergoing rapid expansion through the extensive urban development in Auckland’s Nor West area with a membership of close to 800 now.
Kumeū Cricket Club is seeking applicants for the role of Men’s Premier player/coach for 2021/22.
Key Selection Criteria:
Successful applicants will:
· Have played minimum at Premier grade, or equivalent level.
· Have experienced coaching at a similar level, minimum level 2 NZC certificate.
· Be able to plan and implement a pre-season and regular season training program.
· Strong communication skills.
· Contribute to team selection and individual player development.
· Contribute to the club’s junior development program.
· Have a desire to become part of the club’s long-term future.
The role is primarily responsible for coaching of the Men’s Premier Team in a player/coach capacity.
1. Playing all Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday Men’s Premier matches.
2. Organisation and management of Men’s Premier squad practises (Tuesday and Thursday nights)
3. Selector of Men’s Premier team along with selection committee.
4. Player/Coach and mentor for senior KCC players (top 3 teams).
5. Primary contact for Auckland Cricket Association (ACA) on all KCC coaching matters.
6. Provide support in coaching and mentoring Junior Coaches.
The role is for 7 months of the year, 1st Sept to 31st March. A competitive salary will be paid along with petrol and mobile phone allowances.
Written applications stating experience and qualifications should be emailed. To: Stephen Nobilo, KCC Chairman, firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th June 2021
Click here for vacancies at Cricket Wellington.
Click here for vacancies at Canterbury Cricket.
Click here for vacancies at Otago Cricket.
Click here for vacancies at ND Cricket.