The type of cricket played at Quikhit is modified to make it more enjoyable for kids, some of these modifications include:
- Use of a plastic bat and a soft cricket ball
- 8-a-side teams
- Shorter pitches
- Shorter games
- Different rules (see below)
There are two grades; the year 3/4 grade and the year 5/6 grade.
Key Dates Term 4 - 2020
- Central - Cornwall Park – 13th October
- Northern - Birkenhead War Memorial Park – 15th October
- Western - Ken Maunder Park – 20th October
- Eastern - Lloyd Elsmore Park – 22nd October
- Southern - Papatoetoe Recreation Reserve – 29th October
- School Requirements
Schools will need to enter teams into the tournament online. There is no limit on the number of teams you can enter. Each team will need adult supervision, lunch, a drink bottle and a hat.