The only simulator of its kind in New Zealand and is the 8th one installed globally.
The 'video' and 'features' section below will provide you with more information on the ProBatter simulator. ProBatter is available for hire - please contact the ProBatter Co-ordinator on the details below.
• “Live” delivery simulation. A combination of life-size images show actual bowlers bowling realistic deliveries, all integrated through computer controls . The ball is delivered through the screen in synchronization with the video image.
• Access to a library of Auckland bowlers all ranging in ability, speeds and delivery types (yorker, full length, good length, short, inswing, outswing, leg spin, off spin, top spin etc)
• Range of batsman options. Can cater for both left and right handed batsman.
• Accuracy. Deliveries are delivered to the desired location with a repeatability of within 5 inches.
• Manual and automatic modes. Deliveries can be delivered either on a ball-by-ball basis by adjusting the delivery type, speed and location or by repeat ball mode or through one of the pre-programmed automatic sequences of deliveries.
ProBatter is available for hire by members of the Auckland Cricket family.
Hire fees is $60 per hour (includes lane hire and an experienced operator to run the session)
- Player filming is available. Please enquire with the booking co-ordinator below.
For General Enquires
email: email@example.com / mb: 021 948 275
Thank you to Trillian Trust and ACDF for their support.