Conditions of Entry to Colin Maiden Park
HRV Twenty20 Cup Entry Conditions Notice
Prohibited Items: What am I not allowed to bring to Colin Maiden Park?
- Glassware or breakable containers
- Furniture - at discretion of entry staff dependant on crowd numbers, MUST be removed at end of each game.
- Firecrackers or other incendiary materials or devices
- Any other dangerous item
Patron, Bag & Vehicle Searches
- All patrons and their possessions may be subject to searches before entering Colin Maiden Park
- Searches may also be carried out during an event and when leaving Colin Maiden Park
- Patrons who refuse to participate in searches may be denied entry to Colin Maiden Park or removed from the venue (by force if considered necessary)
- All vehicles entering and leaving Colin Maiden Park may be searched
- Prohibited items will be confiscated
Can I bring a pram into Colin Maiden Park?
Can I bring food into Colin Maiden Park?
- Patrons are permitted to bring food into the venue provided it is not commercially branded (e.g. no KFC, Pizza Hut, Subway).
You will be refused entry or removed from Colin Maiden Park if security officers consider
in their absolute discretion that:
- You are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- You have any prohibited item (see above) concealed on your person or in your possessions
- You throw any missile
- You enter or attempt to enter the field of play
- You breach any other patrons human rights
- You behave in a disorderly or offensive manner (including indecent exposure)
Use of promotional flyers:
$5 off or get a kid in for free offer flyer can be redeemed only once, flyer must be
surrendered upon entry to the ground.
Click here do download the general Conditions of Entry for the HRV Twenty20 Cup at Colin Maiden Park.
Click here for general Conditions of Entry for the Plunket Shield and 1 Day Cricket at Colin Maiden Park.
Conditions of Entry to Eden Park
Both Eden Park and New Zealand Cricket have Conditions of Entry relating to Eden Park.
Click here for general Conditions of Entry for Eden Park.
Click here for Conditions of Entry for Eden Park Outer Oval.
Click here for New Zealand Cricket's specific Conditions of Entry for international games.