The annual golf day was yet again a great success and raised much-needed funds for the development of cricket in the Auckland region. The Auckland Aces and friends enjoyed plenty of sunshine, laughter and a great round of golf for a good cause. Participants enjoyed on-course drinks and nibbles and many took home great prizes at the end.
Special thanks to Manukau Golf Club, Lawrence Stephens, Geoff MacLeod-Smith, Brittain Wynyard, Canterbury NZ, Cricket Express, Orix, Vintage Sports & Leisure, Rotaform, The Radio Network, Paul Lucas, Chris Rosie, WStar, and everyone who played or helped make it a success once again. See you next year.
There is no better way to set the score for a successful year than a fun day on the green. Reunite with clients or colleagues and foster those important business relationships, or simply do some team building away from the office and out on the green.
Held at the spectacular Manukau Golf Course and featuring an Ambrose format, this tournament will be an enjoyable day for first timers and regular players alike. Extend the sunny atmosphere of summer while teeing off for great business in 2011- limited places are available, so be sure to book early. Golfers of any ability can play and the team registration for six people includes:
- Green fees
- On green sausage sizzle & light refreshments throughout the course
- Competitions amongst the holes - double your money to hit the green, longest drive and the like so would pay to bring some gold coins
- Prize-giving, raffles and nibbles supplied at the 19th hole
- Cash bar available for after match mix and mingle
- All proceeds going to grassroots cricket, through Auckland Cricket Development Foundation and Society & Supporters Club.
Date: April 2012
Time: 7.30am on course for an 8.00am shotgun start, with finish at the 19th hole anticipated approx 1pm.
Venue: Manukau Golf Club, straight off the motorway at Takanini - www.manukaugolf.co.nz
Tickets: STANDARD TEAM ENTRY (team of six) $420 incl. GST per team.
CORPORATE TEAM (of six including 2 Aces - subject to player availability) $500 incl. GST.
Special Offer: Hole Sponsorship Packages available $250 + GST
- Signage rights around the hole and on the green, opportunity to distribute your commercial promotional collateral
- Gift bag per player
- Exposure of up to 150 people to your brand
- Opportunity to donate products or service for prize draws/raffles
- Involvement in a well organized, fun day, ideal for networking, honing your golfing skills and mixing with the stars of Auckland Cricket
How to register
Registration forms will be available closer to the start of the tournament. For more information please email email@example.com
Or mail form with payment to:
Private Bag 56906
09 815 4816 or 021 936 249